Hear Me Now is a storytelling program at Providence, created in partnership with StoryCorps. Hear Me Now’s mission is to give patients, loved ones, and caregivers a sacred space to share their stories and make healthcare more humane.
Contact [email protected]
All Providence Interviews
- Providence Mount St. Vincent 3
- Providence Home and Community Care 1
- Providence Home and Community Care Northern California 1
- Providence Hospice Portland 1
- Providence Institute for Human Caring 1
Jacqueline Smith and Alison Leras
Jacqueline and Alison discuss Jacqueline's journey to becoming a Home Health Social worker, and how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted her patients and herself.
Barbara Graisy-Adams and Scott Acord
Barbara talks about the losses and life experiences brought her to her career. She also talks about the types of grief.
Jo Knee and Crystal Ashton
Jo shares about the beautiful relationship she has with her daughter Kaylea who died in a tragic accident six years ago.