A Short Fish Conversation
Use this shorter one-on-one interview question list to help a storyteller introduce their story and wrap it up. Or use these questions to have a shortened version of our one-on-one fish interviews. We look forward to your stories!
- Can you tell me a little bit about your background and how it connects to Idaho?
- Do you remember your first time seeing a fish? What was that like?
- Do you have a happiest memory around fish? Could you share it with me?
- When I talk about fish or fishing is there a particular person who comes to mind? Will you tell me a little bit about that person?
- Will you share with me a little bit about what your relationship to fish and fishing was growing up? Has that changed as an adult?
- Do you have any wisdom about fish or fishing that you would like to share? For example, what would you tell someone who is looking to learn more about fish or fishing?