AGU Paths Through Science
Questions to help prompt a conversation about you or your interview partner's career in the Earth and space sciences.
- Please state your name and job title and describe your work.
- Are there any particular scientific events – personal or public – that grabbed your attention and influenced your decision to become a geoscientist?
- What skills, both technical and interpersonal, have been critical to your success in the Earth and space sciences?
- How have your mentors and colleagues shaped your career path?
- What advice would you give to someone interested in attaining a position like yours? What is something you learned along the way but wish you had known from the start?