Coming to Connecticut
A set of questions about how people got to Connecticut, immigration, and what it means to be a good neighbor.
- What’s one country other than the USA that your ancestors are from?
- What brought you to Connecticut?
- What’s a tradition that has been passed down in your family?
- What personal experiences inform your beliefs about immigration? It may be experiences of your friends and family.
- What makes a good neighbor? What makes a bad neighbor?
- Where’s a place in Connecticut that you recently had a conversation with a stranger?