Skip to content
- Can you tell me about one of your most difficult memories?
- Tell me a little bit about yourself—when and where were you born?
- Can you tell me where you came from and what the experience of coming to the U.S. was like for you?
- Were there difficult moments when you came to the U.S.?
- Can you tell me what it felt like when you were sworn in as a citizen?
- Can you think of moments where you felt welcomed as a immigrant? Not welcomed?
- What was the hardest thing to adjust to in this country?
- Can you tell me the story of how you came to live in the U.S.?
- Did anyone help you when you first came to this country? Have you helped anyone since you have been here?
- What was the most surprising thing about the U.S.?