These are the questions that I will be asking people I interview.
- Tell me about your childhood.
- What toys did you play with?
- Tell me about one of the most difficult times in your life
- What advice would you give to your teenage self?
- Tell me about the most important lessons you learned in life.
- What are you proudest of-professionally or personally- in your life?
- Tell me about your involvement with St. Peters.
- How has St. Peters been a meaningful place for you?
- What regrets do you have in your life IF any?
- What important lessons has your religion- Christianity- taught you? How has it shaped your life?
- What changes do you see for kids growing up now in contrast from your childhood?
- Tell me about a favorite memory or story.