Mother's Day Appreciation Collection (Daughter to Mother)
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS for Daughter/Young Woman to ask Mother/Elder Woman - We are excited that you have decided to interview your mother, daughter, aunt, grandmother, niece or other women who you would like to celebrate as a part of BlackFemaleProject’s Mother’s Day Appreciation Collection.
- What does it mean to thrive professionally?
- How did your parents prepare you for the work world? (If they didn’t, why not?)
- How do you compare the experience of women in the workplace today vs. when you began your career?
- What is the most valuable lesson that you’ve learned about navigating racism and/or sexism at work?
- How do you feel as I ask you these questions?
- What are your hopes for me/your daughter and/or other Black women today, professionally?
- Is there anything you’ve always wanted to say to me that you’d like to share now?