Osa '#TimesUp' interview
Q's for #TimesUPxStoryCorps interview
- So Osa, how are you feeling today?
- Would you be willing to share with us what you wanted to be as a little girl growing up in the northern part of Sweden, and if your love of that professional dream is still ALIVE today? How did you get your SAG card?
- Who are some of your female role models? Why are they special to you? And/or what do you admire about them?
- Has it ever seemed like your gender or ethnicity has held you back as an actor? Do you believe others have been helped out due to their ethnicity or gender?
- Have you ever experienced unwanted sexual contact or sexual violence in the entertainment industry? If you’re comfortable will you share your story, how it’s left you feeling and how it’s changed you?
- How have you dealt with your experience, emotionally, and have you shared your story in anyway with others?
- What wisdom did you share to help others deal with sexual aggression? How can this apply to general workplace situations?
- What changes would you like to see happen, and what would your ideal work environment look like?