Skip to content
School Leaders Interview
- Tell me a little about yourself and how you decided to go into the field of education.
- The face of education is constantly changing. What is one recent trend that you think will have a major influence on school districts in the years to come?
- What can students do to support the goals of this district?
- What is the #1 new or ongoing initiative that you will be focused on over the course of the next year?
- What do you think are the most important issues facing California Education?
- What can students and teachers do to influence legislation?
- When you are not at work, what do you like to do?
- What advice do you have for teenagers?
- What are your hopes and dreams for this school district?