Spring 2019: THE BUDDING HEART — GRADES STORIES
Question possibilities for the Spring 2019 Waldorf Chronicles.
- Describe (and take a photo of) the chalkboard drawing inside your classroom
- Share a story about a favorite memory.
- What is the feeling inside your high school?
- What is taking place right now inside your classroom?
- How do you describe your school to others?
- Why do you choose to be a _______(parent, teacher, student, staff) in the high school in your Waldorf School?
- What makes a Waldorf grades teacher unique?
- What do you cherish/relish most about the grades curriculum?
- Describe the students in your class.