Summer 2019: THE SEEDLINGS OF IMAGINATION —
EARLY CHILDHOOD STORIES
Question possibilities for Summer 2019 Waldorf Chronicles Interviews
- Share a story about a favorite memory.
- Why do you choose to be a _______(parent, teacher, student, staff) in the high school
in your Waldorf School?
- How do you describe your school to others?
- What is taking place right now inside your classroom?
- What makes a Waldorf high school teacher unique?
- What does healthy play look and feel like to you?
- Describe the students in your class.
- How do you describe your/a Waldorf Kindergarten?
- What aspects of early childhood do you cherish most?
- What are the sounds and smells of your PK/Kindergarten classroom?