Start a conversation - with anyone! Here are some suggested questions to help you get started.
- What are the most important lessons you have learned in your life?
- What are you proudest of in your life?
- Tell me about an important role model for you.
- Tell me about something you did that made someone else’s life better.
- Tell me about what someone else did to make your life or your family’s life better.
- Describe a social initiative in Westerville or your neighborhood. How did you & others respond?
- Describe a controversy in Westerville or your neighborhood. How did you & others respond?
- Where have you seen progress being made in Westerville?
- How has the Westerville community changed over time?
- How do you want people to remember you?
- What do you think racial equity looks like in a community? #BlackVoices #POCVoices #AsianVoices #LatinxVoices
- What do you think gender equity in a community looks like? #womenvoices #transvoices
- What do you think religious acceptance in a community looks like? #jewishvoices #muslimvoices