Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- history of medicine 2
- history of professionalism 2
- Diagnostic pharmaceutical agents 2
- Medicare 2
- optometry 2
- Therapeutic pharmaceutical agents 2
- American Optometric Association 1
- 7 more
- American Optometric Association 2
- New England College of Optometry 1
- Optometry Cares 1
- Optometry Cares - The AOA Foundation 1
- Providence Community Health Centers 1
- No matching terms.
Interview with Dr. David Ferris, O.D.
An interview with Dr. David Ferris, O.D. that captures his unique perspective as a participant in some of the most crucial events in optometry's history.
Lilien Vogl, O.D. talks with Donald E. Jarnagin, O.D. about optometry history and the future of the profession
On Friday, February 22, 2019, Dr. Lilien Vogl, Chair of the Optometric Historical Society, sat down with Dr. Donald E. Jarnagin, past-president of the American Optometric Association (1995-1996) to talk about his life, his work and developments in the profession...