Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Romania 53
- memories of growing up 36
- personal experiences 32
- memories of former times 28
- school day memories 24 660 more
- Liceul Nicolae Titulescu 1
- Liceul Nicolae Titulescu (Establishment in which my Grandmother educated.) 1
Interview with the grandchildren on her life in Romania, Argentina, Uruguay, and the United States.
Enid speaks about her reason for moving from Romania to the U.S. She also speaks about her childhood and what her life was like living in a communist country, especially during Ceausescu’s rule.
During this interview me and my Grandmother talked about her childhood, as well as her professionss, and what she would like future generations to think of her and advice they should know from her.
A story about the life of a Romanian immigrant coming to America and adjusting to the culture.
Mike Suba Sr (82) describes his paternal lineage to his son Mike Suba Jr (62).