Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Sixties 9
- 1960s 3
- memories of growing up 3
- personal experiences 3
- political beliefs and practices 3 144 more
- Committee of Ten Thousand 1
- Hemophilia Federation of America 1
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau 1
- National Hemophilia Foundation 1
- National Institutes of Medicine 1 3 more
- English 4
A reflection of life in Sausalito in 1969. High school hangouts at the "drive -in," drag racing with the "Marin Gear Men," the Altamont Free Concert, and the live music of San Francisco in the late 60's.
A story of growing up in Baltimore in the 1950s and 60s, and how the riots after Dr. Martin Luther King's assassination affected one family.
Nancy Morgan, a lifelong resident of the Bay Area, reflects on childhood and adolescent memories of roller skating and the Berkeley protests of the '60s with her granddaughter, Hannah Morgan.
Our family’s history with hemophilia and its treatment complications, including HIV, Hepatitis, and inhibitors. As we near a cure, we remember the past.