Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Black trans advocacy conference. 1
- Kansas City Anti-violence Project 1
- Mid-America Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce 1
- Nazarene Theological Seminary 1
- SophistiCunt Creations 1 1 more
- English 11
Theresa Conterio (55) speaks with Ray Gabel (51), her daughter's heart recipient. She remembers her daughter Bree, her life and legacy, and how her family has bonded with Ray and his family since the transplant.
Nyla Foster shares her experience of growing up in Kansas City from childhood to blossoming as a trans teen , life lessons as an adult , and her rise to leadership in the LGBTQIA community as an advocate & business...
An Interview with my new friend Jose, who is a pastor in Florida. We spoke about his life and how COVID-19 has impacted his ministry