Provide some introductory questions to get you started
- Talk about the importance of AGU hitting a milestone like its centennial.
- Do you have any specific stories from your life/career that stand out? Perhaps a eureka moment when you discovered something new/inspiring?
- Are there any particular scientific events – personal or public – that grabbed your attention and influenced your decision to go into science?
- How does your science influence society or how it will affect society in the future?
- What do you hope the geosciences will help humanity understand/achieve in the next 10, 50, 100 years?
- What gives you the greatest satisfaction in your life/career?