Life in Woodbridge
Questions to help you tell your story about life in Woodbridge.
- How long have you lived in Woodbridge? What brought you here?
- What Woodbridge neighborhood(s) have you lived in? How would you describe these neighborhoods?
- What major changes have you witnessed with the neighborhoods you have lived in?
- Did/do you and/or your children go to School in Woodbridge? Can you tell me about these schools?
- What did you do during the summer when you were off from school?
- What jobs did you have when you were a teenager? What did you do with the money you earned?
- Where were/are “the” places to go in Woodbridge for clothes shopping, eating, movies/entertainment, a nature outing, ect…? What do you remember most about these places?
- What has your experience been with the county government? Any memorable program/services, elected officials or staff, or major changes in your time as a resident?
- Can you tell me about what you do (did) you do for a living?
- If you worked in Woodbridge, can you tell me about your employer’s history in the community?
- What was/is your commute like to work each day?