Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Providence 304
- 2023 Mobile Tour 213
- Providence Institute for Human Caring 133
- Voices of Freedom 99
- El Paso, TX 81
- Community Voices of Lake Geneva 52
- American Pilgrimage Project 50
- Providence Home and Community Care 47
- WGBH Educational Foundation 44
- Albuquerque, NM 41
- Providence Mount St. Vincent 40
- Taos, NM 37
- City of Decatur, Georgia 32
- Providence Hospice Portland 31
- Marfa, TX 30
- Central Synagogue 29
- Minot Sleeper Library 24
- Hauser & Wirth 22
- Innisfree Village 21
- Native Bound Unbound 20
- Providence Home and Community Care Anaheim 20
- UT Austin: McCombs School of Business 17
- StoryCorps at Rikers 14
- OCA-NY 11
- Providence Home and Community Care Northern California 9
- Providence TrinityCare Hospice 6
- Logan, UT 4
- Providence Alaska 4
- Providence Montana 3
- Providence Texas 2
- Alif Institute 1
- Institute for Family 1
This is the story of my grandmother Tenci’s (75) journey and experience in America.
sutter McGinnis 18yr tucker McGinnis 24yr (older brother to sutter)
Hi my name is Kelei Atkinson I am 19 years old and I am interviewing my girlfriend Loyalty who is 18 years old. In this interview we talk about a bunch of random questions such as what is her happiest...
In this interview conducted in November 2023 in San Francisco, California, Danielle Song (14) interviews her mom Cathy Song (51) about their family history and childhood. They discuss Cathy’s childhood in Qingdao, China and the journey it took to get...
Karthik Vasudevan talks to his daughter, Anisha Vasudevan about his childhood growing up at a boarding school in India. He recalls how his memories and experiences there have made him who he is today.
Becky Walton, June Papen, and Mary Catherine Postlethwait are all in their 80s, but that doesn't stop them from giggling a bit as they discuss their friendships stemming back as far as the 1940s in Kent County, Delaware.