Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Acoustics engineering 1
- Back-packing in England 1
- business 1
- childhood 1
- Childhood memories 1 31 more
- Bolt Beranic and Newman 1
- Brown University 1
- Center for Women at U. Mass. Boston 1
- Cub Reporter school newspaper at Manhasset High School 1
- Katherine Gibbs School 1 12 more
- No matching terms.
My mom discussed what growing up in a socialist country was like, her education, marriage, children, and memories she remembers.
Life is always good at the start, but as time goes by the world changes and situations arise. The faith of one woman got her through those troubling times.
Jane Mahlme’s involvement in the League of Women Voters and Town government led her to go to law school as a mother of two & then pursue a fascinating career in public service.