Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- personal experiences 1201
- memories of growing up 1118
- memories of former times 667
- Spouse 549
- social beliefs and practices 530
- 25,416 more
- 2023 Mobile Tour 213
- El Paso, TX 81
- Voices of Freedom 72
- Community Voices of Lake Geneva 52
- American Pilgrimage Project 50
- WGBH Educational Foundation 44
- Albuquerque, NM 41
- Providence 39
- Taos, NM 37
- Marfa, TX 30
- Central Synagogue 29
- Minot Sleeper Library 24
- Hauser & Wirth 22
- Innisfree Village 21
- Native Bound Unbound 20
- City of Decatur, Georgia 18
- UT Austin: McCombs School of Business 17
- StoryCorps at Rikers 14
- OCA-NY 11
- Providence Home and Community Care 10
- Providence Hospice Portland 7
- Providence Institute for Human Caring 7
- Providence Home and Community Care Northern California 5
- Logan, UT 4
- Providence Mount St. Vincent 4
- Providence Alaska 2
- Providence Home and Community Care Anaheim 2
- Providence Montana 1
- Providence TrinityCare Hospice 1
One Small Step conversation partners Lani Slonim (70) and Krista Rogerson (56) discuss their political views, childhoods, PTSD, war and abortion.
One Small Step conversation partners Kara Linn (60), an executive head hunter from Casper, WY, and Susan Mick (64), a retired math teacher from Jackson, WY, sat down together for an in-person conversation at the Teton County Library in Jackson,...
One Small Step conversation partners Patricia Jordan (66) and Geneele Crump (64) talk about the influences in their lives, their political values and their choice of careers in healthcare.
Colleagues Rev. Jackie Hibbard (56) and Rev. Nicole Lamarche (44) reflect on their calls to ministry, the challenges their community has faced in the last few years, and the values of their progressive church.
Colleagues and friends Talia Aygun (30) and Matau Setshase [no age given] talk about their spiritual lives and reflect on connecting with their ancestors.
New friends Nandi Pointer (52) and Saleema Robinson (29) talk about their upbringings, their spiritual journeys, and their conceptions of God.
Colleagues and friends, Jerilyn DeCoteau (74) and Rick Williams [no age given], discuss the term "indigenous" and its implications regarding identity and tribal sovereignty. Both also speak about the benefits and services meant for individuals who are members of sovereign...
Friends and peers Emma "Scout" Wood (22) and Amanda Mullennix (23) talk about their paths to their religious studies academic program, their research interests, and their personal relationships with ritual and spirituality.
Married couple, Kelly FitzSilva (46) and Pedro Silva (48), discuss religion, identity, and adversity. Pedro and Kelly navigate conversation interweaving their relationships to themselves, each other, and spirituality — noting both the beautiful and difficult aspects.