Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- "Bum boats"--taxis to shore from carrier 2
- 1924, Olmetz, German, Nazi, Terezin, Edward Kleufemecher, Neville Chamberlain, Fulnik, Czech Republic, Czechoslovakia, roofer, Hinterlands, Sudetenland, uncle, Berlin, Germany, Hans, Rega, Auschwitz, 1
- 1956 at sea on USS Lake Champlain 1
- Active duty 1
- Aeronautical engineering 1 29 more
- Boston University 1
- Digital Equipment Corporation 1
- Edgerton Germeshausen and Grier--US national defense contractor 1
- N.A.T.O. 1
- sea cadets 1 3 more
Paul Keefe is a retired aeronautical/ electrical engineer who values his Cold War service in the U.S. Navy.
Paul Keefe's experience in the US Navy including service in the Mediterranean on the USS Lake Champlain helped him get his degree in aeronautical engineering & led to a career in electrical engineering at companies including D.E.C.