Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- community gardens 22
- social beliefs and practices 4
- memories of former times 3
- personal experiences 3
- Affordable housing 2 212 more
- Palouse-Clearwater Food Coalition 2
- Backyard Harvest 1
- Koppel Farm Community Garden 1
- Univeristy of Idaho Extension 1
- University of Idaho Extension 1
Tim Paulitz talks about the Koppel Farm Community Gardens in Pullman, Washington and the ways community gardens build relationships, improve food access, and connect people to place.
We talked about the inspiration and mission behind the start of Backyard Harvest, a Moscow, Idaho nonprofit organization working in partnership with their community to connect those with extra fresh produce and those who need it. . And then explored...