Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- environmental racism 7
- Advocacy 1
- African American community 1
- African American culture 1
- African American History 1 63 more
- Habitat for Humanity 1
- Inclusive Communities Project 1
- Joppa Freedman's Town Association 1
- Martin Marietta 1
- Union Pacific Railroad 1 1 more
- English 6
As America's Covid-19 cases continue to multiply, the virus exposes inequity throughout our society and claims a disproportionate number of black lives. Citizen Advocate, Derona King is healing racial trauma by promoting good health and nutritional wellness with Zilphy's Garden...
President of Joppa Freedman's Town Association talks about their winning fight for neighborhood equity and environmental justice when faced with a zoning request that would have brought more batch plants to her community.