Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- optometry 15
- memories of former times 3
- birth of first child 2
- craft, skills, and procedures 2
- family naming and nicknames 2 114 more
- American Optometric Association 2
- New England College of Optometry 2
- NECO 1
- Optometry Cares 1
- Optometry Cares - The AOA Foundation 1 1 more
- English 7
This is a conversation with Dr. Tony Cavallerano, held on January 9, 2019.
An interview with Dr. David Ferris, O.D. that captures his unique perspective as a participant in some of the most crucial events in optometry's history.
On Friday, February 22, 2019, Dr. Lilien Vogl, Chair of the Optometric Historical Society, sat down with Dr. Donald E. Jarnagin, past-president of the American Optometric Association (1995-1996) to talk about his life, his work and developments in the profession...