Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Providence 265
- Providence Institute for Human Caring 126
- Providence Home and Community Care 37
- Providence Mount St. Vincent 36
- Voices of Freedom 27
- Providence Hospice Portland 24
- Providence Home and Community Care Anaheim 18
- City of Decatur, Georgia 14
- Providence TrinityCare Hospice 5
- Providence Home and Community Care Northern California 4
- Providence Alaska 2
- Providence Montana 2
- Providence Texas 2
- Alif Institute 1
- Institute for Family 1
We talked about many aspects of Joann’s life growing up, college education, work, marriage, raising children, aging well and faith.
Just me(Emily) talking to my older sister(Casey) about Casey’s life and just asking her questions.
Sitting down one on one with my teacher about the topic of privilege and power.
My sister has always wanted to be a Health personal since she was a child. Our parents played an important role in her dream.
This interview is about someone who lived back in the “good old days” and how they lived with what they had.