Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Arthritis 54
- personal experiences 35
- memories of growing up 34
- memories of former times 30
- Spouse 26 859 more
- Committee of Ten Thousand 1
- Hemophilia Federation of America 1
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau 1
- National Hemophilia Foundation 1
- National Institutes of Medicine 1 3 more
In the interview, Marry Ellen discusses becoming a nun coming out of school. The challenges of having rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 23, and then having a child. As well as having a husband who faced cancer and lost...
Philip talks about going to college after growing up in poverty in rural Michigan, being a hippie for 11 years during the 1970s, and a 2nd career. Philips shares the physical challenges he faces as a 73 year old and...
Our family’s history with hemophilia and its treatment complications, including HIV, Hepatitis, and inhibitors. As we near a cure, we remember the past.