Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Arthritis 54
- personal experiences 35
- memories of growing up 34
- memories of former times 30
- Spouse 26
- 859 more
- Committee of Ten Thousand 1
- Hemophilia Federation of America 1
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau 1
- National Hemophilia Foundation 1
- National Institutes of Medicine 1
- 3 more
In the interview, Marry Ellen discusses becoming a nun coming out of school. The challenges of having rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 23, and then having a child. As well as having a husband who faced cancer and lost...
Amber DiPietra, 29, and Jessie Lorenz, 31, talk about their visual impairments, and how they navigate the world.
Philip talks about going to college after growing up in poverty in rural Michigan, being a hippie for 11 years during the 1970s, and a 2nd career. Philips shares the physical challenges he faces as a 73 year old and...