Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Main Street 11
- anecdotes (humorous but true stories) 3
- economic beliefs and practices 3
- family naming and nicknames 3
- historical events/people 3 346 more
- City of Moscow 2
- Moscow Chamber of Commerce 2
- Moscow Farmers Market 2
- University of Idaho Extension 2
- IBM 1 3 more
- English 8
Jenny Ford, director of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Visitor's Center, talks about how the Moscow Farmers Market contributes to Moscow, Idaho's vibrant downtown corridor.
University of Idaho students, Zach and Lennon, talk about their experiences and impressions at the Moscow Farmers Market.
Audrey is a Daughter of the American Revolution. And a Grand Union Meat Manager. For someone deeply invested in genealogy research, both identities are important. Her father bought the sweet shop on Main Street and she describes working the lunch...