Date Range Clear
Recorded by Clear
- Medicare 5
- Diagnostic pharmaceutical agents 2
- healthcare 2
- optometry 2
- American Optometric Association 1
- 33 more
- American Optometric Association 2
- New England College of Optometry 1
- Optometry Cares 1
- Optometry Cares - The AOA Foundation 1
- Providence Community Health Centers 1
- English 3
An interview with Dr. David Ferris, O.D. that captures his unique perspective as a participant in some of the most crucial events in optometry's history.
One Small Step partners Jim Robinson (68) and Thomas "Tom" Graver (60) share a conversation about their families and their political views and values. They also discuss their concern for the current state of American politics and talk about whether...
On Friday, February 22, 2019, Dr. Lilien Vogl, Chair of the Optometric Historical Society, sat down with Dr. Donald E. Jarnagin, past-president of the American Optometric Association (1995-1996) to talk about his life, his work and developments in the profession...